Saturday, December 27, 2008

In Kotayam for the Conference

Today we gave our final presentation (whew) and will spend a happy evening catching up with the friends we have gathered along the way on our adventure. There will be a fashion show and we are promised some disco dancing, or some other possible horror. The man who informed us about the dancing has been nicknamed, Mr. Happy Pants, for the little wiggle of anticipated excitement he makes every time he mentions it. :)
Today I am feeling very poorly and have started to take the emergency antibiotics I brought with me. I am affectionately called the phlegm fetale by my teammates. We are big on nicknames.

Off to buy some cold pills.

I wish you (ALMOST) a happy new year (in case I won't get to another cafe).
After tomorrow, we head to Trivandrum...then to Delhi! Cannot wait.

Cheers,
n

No comments: