Hi Niki. I've tried e-mailing you and andy both, but they keep bouncing back...perhaps you've changed addresses....please send me correct e-mails. In any event, I LOVE that you are in Kerala! That’s one of the places we plan to visit in 2009 — please send us any inside scoop that you have.
Your trip sounds amazing! I'm following closely and comparing to my schools in Cambodia.
We’ll be back in the US in late June/early July — hope to see you then. Hugs from here. Paige
1 comment:
Hi Niki.
I've tried e-mailing you and andy both, but they keep bouncing back...perhaps you've changed addresses....please send me correct e-mails.
In any event, I LOVE that you are in Kerala! That’s one of the places we plan to visit in 2009 — please send us any inside scoop that you have.
Your trip sounds amazing! I'm following closely and comparing to my schools in Cambodia.
We’ll be back in the US in late June/early July — hope to see you then.
Hugs from here.
Paige
Post a Comment